Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

Little Bro came home for a visit from AF flight school.

middle brother got engaged:-)

Tiffany's:-)

Sadie jumped in the New River multiple times to attack a rock.

Sadie tuckered out after river extravaganza

I turned 28. My mom made me a cookie cake and got me the Betty Crocker Cookie Book I have been begging her to pass down to me (but they finally reprinted it -so I got a new one!!!)

I'm 27 1/2 weeks preggers

I got this amazing diaper bag from jujube for my BD from the hubs, along with the BeQuick
 and some Ray Ban sunglasses:-)



All in all a great weekend:-) I wish I had even more pics to share, but I was enjoying the moments and not thinking about photographing everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!